State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk
This Exam has three levels which every aspirants needs to clear them. They are preliminary exam, Main exam and personal Interview. The notifications for the recruitment of this exam will be posting in the month of April 2019. Those candidates are interested in this exam Click on this link to fill this form.
SBI CLERK EXAM DATE
|REGISTRATION ||APRIL 2019|
|LAST DATE TO REGISTRATION||ENDS IN APRIL 2019|
|ADMIT CARD FOR ||MAY 2019|
|PRELIMINARY EXAM||MAY 2019|
| RESULT FOR PRELIMINARY EXAM ||JUNE 2019|
|ADMIT CARD FOR MAIN EXAM||JUNE 2019|
|MAIN EXAM||JULY 2019|
|MAIN EXAM RESULT||JULY 2019|
|ADMIT CARD FOR INTERVIEW||AUGUST 2019|
|INTERVIEW DATE||AUGUST 2019|
|FINAL RESULT||SEPTEMBER 2019|
SBI CLERK 2019 RECRUITMENT CRITERIA
The recruitment criteria for is:
- The Candidate age should lie between 20-28 years.
- Candidate must have
- Student can also apply in final years.
- There is age relaxation for
- For General – Rs 600
- For OBC – Rs 100
- Mode of payment – Online.
SBI CLERK SALARY
Salary 2019-20: Gross – Rs. 20,950
SBI CLERK APPLICATION FORM
According to the schedule of SBI Clerk 2019, Application Form of this exam release in the month of April. The Form filling and the fee submission can be done by the end of April. The preliminary Exam starts by the end of May 2019 and the Main Exam starts in the month of June 2019. Exam dates will be same as it has last year but if there is any change we’ll give you update about this keep your eyes on notifications.
SBI CLERK Syllabus
For Preliminary Exams
- Mode of Exam is online.
- Exam is done on Multiple Choice Question.
- Total number of question is 100.
- Total marks for exams is 100.
- For each correct answer 1 marks is awarded.
- 1/4th mark is deducted for wrong answer.
For Mains Exams
- The SBI Clerk main exam 2019 will
- The questions will be of objective nature.
- Time to solve these questions is 160 minutes.
Languageof the Exam isEnglish and Hindi.
- Candidates will be given 1 Mark for every correct answer.
- For Incorrect answer 1/4th marks will be deducted.
- Those Candidates who
clearsthe exam of Preliminary and Mains exam are eligible for this Interview.
- After clearing this Interview candidates are eligible for this post and needs to wait for the joining date.
For the syllabus of this Exam click on this link
For more Visit our Youtube Channel